자유게시판

Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is The Next Big Obsession

profile_image
Catherine
2024.09.16 18:16 10 0

본문

range rover vogue ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installation walsall 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to locate. It will also send you an instant message via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgbmw m4 Ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to track down your vehicle. ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts, and also has a cellular network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.